MACOMB, IL – The City of Macomb has announced that the “No Sticker” Fall Yard Waste Collection will begin Monday, October 3rd and run through Friday, November 25th.
During this pickup, the following materials will be accepted:
- Loose landscape waste
- Leaves, grass clippings, small branches
- Must be no larger than 1/2″ in diameter and bagged in paper bags
- Landscape waste bags or trash containers
- Must be labeled “yard waste”
- Cannot weigh more than 50 lbs.
- Brush and branches
- Less than 3″ in diameter, 4′ in length
- Must be bundled and tied with twine
- Bundles tied with wire will not be accepted
Participants are asked to not place their waste in the provided green Waste Management carts. Waste Management will ending the yard waste pickup on Friday, November 23rd, with or without a sticker.