Schuyler Co Sheriff Bill Redshaw reports the following activity in Schuyler Co for the week of May 29th to June 5th:
- Kole Utter of Beardstown was cited for Theft under $500
- Hector Sanchez of Beardstown was cited for Speeding 77mph in a 55mph zone
- Robert Baker of Vermont was cited for Speeding 80mph in a 55mph zone
- Adrianna Bryan of Mapleton was cited for Failure to Yield at a Stop Intersection.
- Bryan was driving a 2013 Lexus Utility. Bryan pulled out onto RT 67 from Camden Rd and struck Calvin Phillips of Littleton who was driving a 2013 Chevrolet Coupe. Calvin Phillips and a passenger in the Chevrolet Coupe, Denise Phillips, were transported to Culbertson Memorial Hospital.
- Roxanne Kufeldt of Macomb was cited for Operating an Uninsured Vehicle & Speeding 97mph in a 55mph zone
- Joan Rouse of Havana was driving a 2014 Hyundai and struck a deer on Camden Rd near Ryan Branch Rd
2 Verbal Warnings
3 Motorist Assist
2 Animal Complaints were reported & handled
4 Assisting other Agencies
2540 Miles Patrolled
17 Daily Detainee Average
1 Order of Protection was served
1 Summons was served